As Member of Parliament for Great Grimsby I will endeavour to help with any issues raised to me by constituents.

However, Parliamentary protocol strictly dictates that I am only allowed to deal with issues on behalf of Great Grimsby residents.

If you are unsure if you are a Great Grimsby resident you can use the find my MP tool to check.

To help me deal with your issue as quick as possible, please include your full name, address and any other details that are necessary to your issue. You can contact me by:


Telephone: 01472 359 584

Post: 112 Cleethorpe Road, Great Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 3HW

Parliamentary Office

If you are contacting regarding a media enquiry or my work in Parliament, in particular my work as a Shadow Housing Minister or as the chair of the fisheries and Inflammatory Bowel Disease APPG, please contact my Parliamentary office by:


Telephone: 020 7219 6282

Post: Melanie Onn MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search